Project Lilith, a new action RPG game from developers Soro Games and publishers PlayWay has been announced. You may recognise the name PlayWay, they are the publishers for popular games such as Car Mechanic Simulator 2018, House Flipper, Thief Simulator and more.
Read the below from the Steam page:
You’ve been cursed, you’ve been betrayed. Now it’s time for vengeance! Journey through various lands to find your oppressor – Lilith. Be prepared as the journey will be a bloodshed. Kill whatever is in your path to find the ones that destroyed your life!
- Gather different kinds of weaponry. Mix and match equipment to find your own style. Grab Sword and a Shield or go full blast dual wielding enormous swords. Select from wide range of different weapons and slay your enemies!
- Never seen before action combat system. Be ferocious, be ruthless, on top of that be stylish. Fight your way to vengeance with style! Use different combos, keep in mind that different weapons behave differently, block, counter and use you FINISHER moves to kill off enemies!
- Scout the dungeons, investigate every corner, and loot your enemies. Gather new equipment and consumables to aid you in your bloody journey.
- Visit various vendors on your path. Trade, buy and sell your loot. Vengeance comes at a cost, so be prepared to spend some coin on your upgrades.
- Use Altars of Power to craft new equipment. Find legendary ingredients to get the most powerful items.
- Fighting with weapons is just one way to get your desired revenge. Learn new spells and use your inner rage to unleash powerful magic attacks!
Read more about the game here on the official Steam page. From the trailer, I am getting some slight Darksiders vibes from this game. I may be completely off there though.
Check out the official announcement trailer below. Let us know in the comments if you’re looking forward to this one.