Cat lovers Terri Vellmann & Doseone (HIGH HELL) and burger enthusiasts Devolver Digital are delighted to announce that their freaky artistic expression simulator SLUDGE LIFE has fulfilled its exclusive obligations and is now available on Nintendo Switch & PC via Steam and Epic Games Store. To celebrate, the game is now available for the first time ever at full price.
“You don’t get to enjoy the taste of success I have without taking a few risks,” commented the publisher’s CFO, Fork Parker. “100% markup on a one year old game isn’t one of them.”
Roam a tiny island stuck on a sludge covered planet as upcoming tagger GHOST, a breezy bandit set on staking their claim amongst the graffiti elite. Traverse the corporately branded landscape, link up with other taggers, and steal junk and hearts along the way. Will you become the king of the island and tag every open inch, infiltrate sludge-pumping corporation GLUG, or just take it all down in flames with you?
- Experience the thrills of vandalism from the safety of your computer.
- Curiosity and free will are your only motivators – roll as you please through a tiny open-world.
- Find and download apps to your laptop and waste your life away playing a game within a game.
- Smoke Ciggy Cigs brand cigarettes. Smoke ‘em up real good.
- Take photos of exotic fauna and ambivalent NPCs.
- Dedicated fart button.
- A huge baby, community basketball court, and a cat with two buttholes. [no extra charge]
- Three distinct endings and pretty robust credits.