New York based Master & Dynamic, renowned for their series of headphones, earphones and speakers has today announced that they are entering the gaming market.
The MG20 wireless gaming headphones are promising to break into new ground as the “first true luxury gaming headphone”.
“We knew the time was right to create luxury gaming headphones, and our goal with the MG20 was to deliver the exceptional sound and design that Master & Dynamic is known for. The MG20 will satisfy both the professional and recreational gamer looking for technical performance, sophisticated style and high quality materials.” Founder and CEO Jonathan Levine.
The MG20 has a range of features, check them out below!
- Immersive sound will be provided by 50mm Beryllium drivers and 7.1 surround sound. Qualcomm aptX HD for music and aptX Low Latency for mobile gaming.
- For the first time, equalizer presets will be available within the M&D app.
- The earcups will be angled to align with the ear’s natural shape as well as a semi-open back to help create wider, more lifelike acoustics.
- You will be treated to a detachable boom mic as well as an additional onboard mic array to help with all of your communication needs whether gaming at your pc or walking down the street.
- The streamlined design incorporates anodized aluminum arms and lightweight magnesium earcups ensuring that comfort and durability are key. In addition, the cushioned, breathable Alcantara headband and lambskin wrapped memory foam earpads are there for those long gaming sessions.
- The MG20 has a 22-hour battery life on a single charge and also detects when not being worn in order to save that vital energy for when you need it.
- Thanks to a low latency USB-A adapter, the MG20 is compatible with both Playstation and PCs, allowing you to switch devices without requiring to re-pair.
The Master & Dynamic MG20 wireless gaming headphones will be available from 16th November and will cost £429. Let’s hope you have been good for Father Christmas this year!