United Label has just released a new trailer for their brutal game, Tails of Iron. The brutal souls-like gameplay looks like great fun. Tails of Iron is scheduled to release on September 17th on PC, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
There has been a range of skills revealed via the trailer, including parry bashes, dodge rolls, ruthless ranged attacks as well as very graphic executions. The game also features the voice of the legendary Doug Cockle. You may have heard his voice… His main role that pops to me is Geralt of Rivia in The Witcher video game series.
Key features of Tails of Iron
- Brutal combat, inspired by the souls-like genre, featuring dodge-rolls, parry bashes and fatal executions
- A vast and treacherous Kingdom comprised of six distinct biomes, each with its own hidden paths and secrets
- A compelling story narrated by the deep, raspy vocals of the legendary Doug Cockle
- Customisable attack styles with a vast array of distinct weapons and armor
- A range of side quests offering players additional gold on-the-side
- Hidden blueprints to forge new and powerful weapons
- Savage boss fights against the Frog Clan’s deadly, oversized generals
- A gorgeous and lovingly crafted 2D hand-drawn art style
Physical copies of Tails of Iron can be pre-ordered now at select stores, and include the Crimson Knight DLC pack, containing:
- Three Armour Skins, three Helmet Skins, three Weapon Skins, and three Shield Skins.
Check out the newly released gameplay trailer below, then let us know in the comments what you think of it. Looks great, doesn’t it?