The First MotoGP 22 Next-Gen Gameplay Is Here. Ready to enjoy some spectacular two-wheel racing action? The first Next-Gen gameplay of MotoGP 22 is finally here.
Everyone Start Your Engines
Showing all the improvements of the 2022 edition along with the local (2 players) split-screen mode* to race and compete against your friends directly on the couch. Take a deeper look at how the MotoGP experience is moving forward, thanks to all the enhanced features provided by the next generation of consoles.
The simulation has never been so close to real-life with new features including
· New face animations
· Improved 3D characters and pits
· Ride Height Device to manually manage and lock mechanism of the RHD and control the compression of the bike’s suspension
· Enhanced track surfaces to have a better rideability
· Improved Suspension system for a better feeling when passing over curbs
· A more realistic tire behaviour given by the Tire Deformation, making the experience even closer to reality
The First MotoGP 22 Next-Gen Gameplay Is Here. MotoGP 22 will be released on April 21st, 2022 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and Steam.