My memories of Tekken were playing as Law and mashing the circle button, or was is X and bitch slapping my friends with his never ending kicks. Tekken 7 is due for release on 2nd June 2017 and it is shaping up to be a return to form with the game. If you are wondering which version you might pick up then let us give you the low down on what will be available, obviously not all packages potentially will be available in your region.
- The TEKKEN 7 Collector’s Edition (available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One); collectors and hardcore TEKKEN fans will be pleased to learn that there will be a TEKKEN 7 Collector’s Edition containing a spectacular statue measuring approximately 12” tall by 18” wide that features a dynamic pose with Kazuya fly kicking Heihachi in mid-air, a special Steel Book, and the official soundtrack.
- A TEKKEN 7 Season Pass (available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, STEAM) will grant players access to three content packs aimed to extend the TEKKEN 7 experience and will include new playable characters, new stages, a new game mode, costume packs, and a bonus 35-piece Metallic Costume Pack. *Each DLC pack contained within the TEKKEN 7 Season Pass may also be purchased separately.
- Pre-order Bonus (available today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and STEAM) will feature DLC access to Eliza, the famed vampire character that made her TEKKEN debut in TEKKEN Revolution. Xbox One players will be treated to an added bonus of receiving a free copy of TEKKEN 6 that takes advantage of the backwards compatible capabilities of the Xbox One platform.
- A special Digital Xbox One Pre-order Pack (available on the Xbox Store beginning on January 31, 2017) will include DLC access to Eliza and a free copy of TEKKEN 6 that takes advantage of the backwards compatible capabilities of the Xbox One platform.
- The Digital Deluxe Edition (available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, STEAM) will include TEKKEN 7 and the Season Pass.
- Lastly, the PlayStation 4 version will contain exclusive content: legacy costumes from TEKKEN 4 and TEKKEN 2 for King, Xiaoyu and Jin as well as a Jukebox Mode where fans can listen to classic Tekken music tracks and even create playlists of Tekken music to listen to while they play.
As you can see there are quite a few different options if you are picking up the game, in the mean time while you are deciding here is the latest gameplay trailer for your eyes to feast on.