Road To The Knockouts (RTTK) has begun within Fifa 22 Ultimate Team. The design for this is based on the Group Stages of the UEFA Champions League, Europa League, and Europa Conference League.
RTTK comes with special items that are upgraded live items within Ultimate Team. These items upgrade as you process through each round of the tournament.
It is important to know that RTTK doesn’t just mean special player items, following the success of the One’s to Watch revamp these player items now get upgrades. The circumstances for the upgrades are.
- If their team qualifies for the knockout stages of their current competition.
- If their club earns three wins from their four remaining Group Stage matches.
🏆 Road to the 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨 🏆 Team 1
- Heung Min Son – Spurs (Team 1)
- Issa Diop – West Ham (Team 1)
- Leroy Sané – Bayern Munich (Team 1)
- Marquinhos – Paris Saint-Germain (Team 1)
- Arturo Vidal – Inter Milan (Team 1)
- Rodrygo – Real Madrid (Team 1)
- Nordi Mukiele – RB Leipzig (Team 1)
- Sandro Tonali – Milan (Team 1)
- Ryan Gravenberch – Ajax (Team 1)
- Alexander Isak – Real Sociedad (Team 1)
- Bertrand Traoré – Aston Villa
- Fifa 22 is the most ambitious of the annual series to date with its brand new Hypermotion Technology only being available on next-gen consoles. In short Hypermotion Technology captures players and their behaviors in-game.
This was achieved by capturing individual player movements in a real 11 vs 11 game, where each player wearing an Xsens suit. The suit itself captures every movement, every touch, tackle, sprint, and duel in the match adding an extra 4000 new animations. With players focused on the match instead of the technology, it means that the captured data helps make Fifa 22 the most realistic in the series.
Check out the launch trailer showing some of the Hypermotion in action