Somewhere along the venerable Route 7, in the middle of nowhere, you will find Joe’s Diner. As an employee working the graveyard shift for the next month, your primary task is to keep the tables clean, no tough challenge at all it seems
Unfortunately, there is a rub to it. The old Diner has its foundation upon the site of a former Indian cemetery. Amongst the buried, two rival chieftains are laid to rest while alive each could not stand the other. One chieftain endeavours only to rest in peace. The other, a prankster both in life and the afterlife, is prone to ruffle the feathers of his fellow chief. You are caught in the middle and need to discover ways to make peace between the two chieftains while unveiling the secrets of the burial site.
• Work over 30 night shifts as a Holiday replacement in Joe’s Diner
• Keep things calm to not incur the angry chieftains’ wrath
• Atmospheric graphics with fantastic lighting
• Innovative gameplay
• Deactivate all objects after the chieftain does his monkey business
• Premium sound scenery and effects
• From the makers of “Pineview Drive”
We have approached the promoters of the game to see if we can get some more information and even a cheeky review code, fingers crossed.
In the mean time check out the trailer at the top of this article and let us know what you think.