Yesterday creā-ture Studios officially announced the release of a substantial update for the skateboarding simulation game Session (PC only). The studio also announced that it would be partnering with indie developer iLLOGIKA to co-develop the Xbox port of the title. We have been advised that they are looking to launch via Xbox Game Preview this spring.
The Epic Update
So what does this update bring? creā-ture advised that it will bring improved physics, more fluidity within the game and a better response from characters. All of this together brings a truer to life gameplay than ever before.
- Play games of S.K.A.T.E remotely against other players online
- A new trick-and-control system that makes it easier than ever to pick up and play
- Slides and grinds are now smoother and players can more easily transition from one grind/slide to another without having to “pop” into the next one.
- The return of the original creā-ture park with new obstacles and spots representative of the NYC skate scene.
- Brand-new radio stations featuring over 30 new songs and artists
- A new level layout feature that allows players to pick and choose between an exact, real-life replica of the Brooklyn Banks or more customized versions of the iconic skate spot.
- General game enhancements that make it easier to lock into grinds and avoid bailing, a tweaked revert system that caters to each player’s preference and much more.
If you are new to Session, creā-ture was inspired by the golden era of skateboarding for this title. Really hoping to capture the culture, creativity, and vibe that the sport brings to competitions and the streets.
For more articles from Dan, click here