Saber Interactive & 34BigThings have revealed a new trailer for Redout 2, announcing that it will launch in the coming weeks.
Redout 2 – Bigger and faster than ever!
Launching on May 26th the sequel to the critically acclaimed Redout, the anti-gravity racer promises to be the biggest and fastest in the series yet.
Just like its classic Anti-Gravity racing brethren, Wipeout & F-Zero, Redout 2 brings together blazing fast speeds on insane mind-bending courses accompanied by a banging soundtrack.
The lightning-fast speed adrenaline action pits you as a pilot in the galaxy’s most popular sport, trying to master your skills as you take on your rivals in exhilarating races.
- 36 unique racetracks – all reversible.
- extensive career mode
- modes such as Arena races, Time attacks, Last Man Standing and Intense Boss Battles
- competitive multiplayer for up to 12 players
- hovership customization with comprehensive options across 12 distinct chassis
- dynamically mixed soundtrack based on realtime race data
- photo mode to share your epic Redout 2 moments
At launch, you can strafe, tilt, and boost your custom hovership on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam/Epic Games Store.