Project Winter, the social deception and survival game from Other Ocean Interactive has received a rather large content update. One of our writers, Sam, checked this game out a couple of months ago and gave it a Thumb Culture gold award. Check out Sam’s review here.
A new map named The Cabin has been added to the rotation that may bring some uphill battles as well as high-level gameplay to Project Winter.
Here is a highlight of some of the changes in this latest update.
- Pre-game lobbies can now use the text chat
- Blizzard events hide snow trails much faster
- Various UI changes when using a controller
- Crossplay icon visuals have been updated for better reading
- You can now add traps to crates with the tripwire
- Players no longer ragdoll with explosive crossbow bolts
- Solar flare event now causes players to drop batteries when teleported
- New cosmetics can be earned
There’s a whole boatload of patch notes, visit this page for the full notes. If you’ve not seen anything on Project Winter check out the launch trailer below.
Are you a fan of Project Winter? Let us know in the comments!