PM Studios Ikai Will Creep You Out on March 29th. This thriller featuring Japanese folklore will unleash on PC and consoles later this spring.
Already Scared To Death
PM Studios and Endflame are going to invade your dreams on March 29th with the release of Ikaion PC, PS5, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. Dark Japanese folklore comes to life in this psychological horror game where your only defence against the abominable demons is your ability to ward them off with mystical kanji.
Embodying the soul of the classic first-person psychological horror genre with a defenceless main character incapable of attacking evil creatures through traditional means. No guns, swords, or howitzers here. Instead, Ikai explores a new sense of horror by making the player face the threats directly.
Things That Go Bump In The Night
Get ready to take on Ikai with some seriously good features to help you. They include
- FEAR: Experience the horror in first-person by the hand of Japanese spirits, monsters, and yokai.
- EXPLORATION: Wander around a feudal Shinto shrine and explore to unveil the story behind Naoko, the main character.
- DRAWING: Concentrate on drawing protective seals over the strange sounds and events happening around you.
- PUZZLES: Pit your wits against challenges that will try to stop you
- STEALTH & RUN: Be silent, do not disturb the evil… Or just run, run away from it all, if you can.
PM Studios’ Ikai Will Creep You Out on March 29th